IC Landscaping offers a variety of services to keep your landscape healthy and beautiful throughout all four seasons. IC Landscaping rovides superior landscape construction and property care. Services include planting, mulching, irrigation as well as brush and snow management.
Our arborists are trained to identify the type of pruning necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance, and safety of your mature trees, ornamental trees, hedges and shrubbery. The practices used include:
- Eliminating branches that rub each other
- Removing limbs that interfere with wires, building structures, gutters, roofs, chimneys, or windows, or that obstruct streets or sidewalks
- Removing dead or weak limbs that pose a hazard or may lead to decay
- Removing diseased or insect-infested limbs
- Creating better structure to lessen wind resistance and reduce the potential for storm damage
- Training young trees
- Removing limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions
- Removing branches, or thinning, to increase light penetration
- Improving the shape or silhouette of the tree
Although tree removal is a last resort, there are circumstances when it is necessary. We can help decide whether a tree should be removed. We safely and efficiently remove trees and other woody plants of all sizes. There are several reasons for recommending tree removal.
- When they are dead, dying or considered hazardous
- When they are causing an obstruction that is impossible to correct through pruning
- When they are crowding and causing harm to other trees or will be replaced by a more suitable specimen
- When they are located in an area where new construction requires removal
We also provide stump grinding and brush chipping services.
In the event of adverse weather we are available for emergency service and storm damage clean-up.
We are fully insured with Worker’s Compensation and Comprehensive General Liability. We will happily provide you with an insurance certificate upon request.
We offer services on a seasonal (fixed cost) basis for clients that have less flexible budgets, and wish to operate on a not to exceed budget for the season for core removal and ice control, and simplified billing. Let’s face it! A snow shovel can only take you so far! From commercial snow plow services in Connecticut to residential snow removal in the burrows, we do it all. From driveways and sidewalks, to walkways and outdoor spaces, we have the equipment and skill set to get your job done.
We offer services on a seasonal (fixed cost) basis for clients that have less flexible…Read More
Pruning Our arborists are trained to identify the type of pruning necessary to maintain or…Read More
Great job, very professional – will definitely recommend this company!
Thanks for the tree work done at our house. The work was completed quickly, cleanly and in a safe manner. Everything looks great.